temi After Sales Policy
PLEASE REVIEW ALL OF OUR PRODUCT WARNINGS BEFORE USING THE PRODUCT FOUND AT OUR SAFETY WARNING PAGE. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE PRODUCT WARNINGS WILL INVALIDATE THE BELOW LIMITED WARRANTY.
The terms of this After Sale Policy shall not apply, in any of the following events:
The Product is physically located outside of the Contiguous USA (Contiguous USA does not include Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, S. Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Guam and all other off-shore locations, bases and territories). The Product was purchased from a non-authorized seller including, but not limited to, unauthorized stores and online websites as well as purchases made from another temi customer. If the above Exclusions apply to you, please contact temi’s Help Desk at https://www.robotemi.com/contact/ to discuss your options.
Limited One-Year Warranty
Except where prohibited by applicable law, this limited warranty is non-transferable and is limited to the original purchaser of the Product. This limited warranty is not transferable to any subsequent user of the Product or other third party. Further, this limited warranty only applies to Products purchased from temi or a temi authorized retailer. temi PERSONNEL ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO ALTER THIS LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY.
This Limited Warranty does not cover any of the following:
- Safety Warnings, the User Manual or any other temi Materials;
- Damage caused by crashes, fire, flood, or other external causes;
- Damage caused by exposure to moisture, extreme temperatures or other extreme environmental conditions;
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, or other tampering by any person other than temi personnel;
- Damage caused by a non-authorized third-party service provider, third-party technical support, or third-party products, or any non-temi branded parts and/or accessories for the Product, even if sold with the Product;
- Damage caused by use of the wrong or defective battery or charger, or misuse of the charger;
- Damage caused by the Product carrying a weight greater than the weight allowed on the temi tray, as specified in the temi Materials;
- Loss of, or damage to, your data by the Product;
- Any software programs, whether provided with the Product or installed subsequently;
- Products or parts with an altered identification label or from which the identification label has been removed;
- Normal wear and tear of the Product;
- Cosmetic damage, including, but not limited to, scratches or other physical damage to the surface of the Product;
- Damage caused by failure to comply with the Product Safety Warnings located at https://www.robotemi.com/safety-warning/
How to Make a Claim under the Limited Warranty
PLEASE KEEP THE BOX THAT YOUR temi ARRIVED IN, ALONG WITH ALL ORIGINAL PACKAGING. YOU MAY BE DISQUALIFIED FROM COVERAGE UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IF YOUR temi IS NOT RETURNED IN ITS FULL ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
To make a claim under this limited warranty, you must contact us within the Warranty Period, and you will need to provide a valid proof-of-purchase, receipt or order number (for temi direct sales). We may be able to service your Product or resolve your problem remotely through our regional after-sale customer service. Please contact us by phone, email, or live chat on the Website, so that we can attempt to diagnose and resolve the problem remotely. Often times the problem can be resolved by simply downloading and installing a software update. Please note that our customer service is only available in the service region in which you purchased your Product. Please contact temi for information specific to your location.
If we are not able to resolve the problem remotely, we may require you to return the Product to us, in which case, provided you still have your original temi packaging, we will issue you a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). We will send you a pre-paid shipping label; provided, however, that a. your Product does not fall under the Exclusions listed in Section 2 herein; b. if we later determine that the defect is not covered under our Limited Warranty, you will be charged for the shipping. You must ship the Product back in accordance with our shipping instructions, and in its original packaging (as set forth in the return policy below).
We are not liable for Products that are damaged or lost in transit if you fail to follow our shipping instructions. If you have discarded the original box in which the Product arrived, you must contact us and request a new box. We reserve the right to charge you up to $250.00 for any replacement box plus related shipping costs. YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM SHIPPING THE temi IN ANY PACKAGING OTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL (OR REPLACEMENT) BOX, AND DOING SO WILL DISQUALIFY YOU FROM COVERAGE UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. Once we receive your returned Product, we will evaluate your claim to determine whether or not the returned Product is covered by our limited warranty. If we determine that there is a warranted defect in the Product, we will remedy the defect as set forth below in the section titled “Sole and Exclusive Remedy.”
If your temi needs repair and the issue is not covered under this limited warranty, we may be able to repair the issue for a fee. We will not commence any repair until you agree to the cost for repair quoted by temi. If you disagree with the cost, temi will return the Product to you, provided that you are responsible for the cost of shipping.
Sole and Exclusive Remedy
Your sole and exclusive remedy for damage or defect covered by this limited warranty, and our sole and entire liability is for us to repair the damage or defect, which may require us to replace certain parts. Please note that replacement parts provided by temi may not be new, but they will be in good working order and at least functionally equivalent to the original Product or part. Replacement parts may come with different serial numbers. If you would not like us to repair your Product and prefer to return it for a refund, please see our return policy below, noting that we only accept returns within thirty (30) days of delivery of the Product to you. Repaired Products are warranted as above for the remainder of the Warranty Period that applied to the original Product.
temi IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OF ANY DATA UPLOADED TO A PRODUCT. Please be aware that your data may be lost during the repair process. We therefore recommend that you back up your data prior to any repair.
Because the nature of this product is a “personal” robot we do not offer returns on this product. We can however offer you a restocking fee of $1500.00, plus you must pay the return shipping and handling. This must occur within 15 days of the purchase date. Receipt of purchase must be included. If you do not meet this criteria no refund will be offered.
NOTHING IN THIS AFTER SALES POLICY SHALL AFFECT ANY NON-WAIVABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS THAT APPLY TO YOU.
If you have discarded the box, you must contact us and request a new box. We reserve the right to charge you up to $300.00 for any replacement box, plus related shipping costs. YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM SHIPPING THE temi IN ANY PACKAGING OTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL (OR REPLACEMENT) BOX. Shipping a temi in any other box will cause damage to the temi and will disqualify you from eligibility for a refund (and for coverage under the Limited Warranty as described above).
Except for returns of warranted Products under the Limited Warranty, all other returns must be made within thirty (15) days of your receipt of the Product. To initiate a return, please contact temi at https://www.temibots.com/contact/ and, provided you have your original packaging, we will issue you a RAN and a pre-paid shipping label. We will not issue a RAN unless you verify to us that you have the original packaging. Upon our receipt of the Product at our warehouse, we will inspect the Product and, if eligible, process the return. Please allow at least 20 business days for the refund to be credited to you.
We do not permit returns in the following situations:
- If you fail to return the Product in its original box;
- If you fail to return the Product with all of its original accessories and attachments;
- If you do not include legal proof of purchase with your return;
- If the Product is no longer in new or like-new condition, or, if damaged, you do not provide proof that the damage occurred in transit;
- If your Product is damaged or defective and is not covered by the above limited warranty; or
- If any Product labels, serial numbers, waterproof marks, etc. show signs of tampering or alteration.
- Before returning a temi to us, you must remove all data from the device (factory reset), including your confidential and proprietary information. If you are unable to remove such information, contact us for help.
If you obtain any of the services covered by this After Sales Policy, you authorize temi to store, use, and process your temi log information and your contact information, including name, phone numbers, address, and e-mail address. You agree and understand that it is necessary for temi to collect, process and use your data to perform these services. We may contact you to inquire about your satisfaction with our service or to notify you about any Product recalls or safety issues. temi may request your authorization to access, use and process the vision image data that stored in your Product when you request after-sales service. If you refuse to do so, temi may not be able to provide certain after-sales services to you.